Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Incoming Fiction Plane Interview

Wow, so that last post got me quite a few hits. So for any of those just happening to pass by here, I'll be posting my interview with all of Fiction Plane from my backstage visit with them at Summerfest here in Wisconsin. The trouble is, even though it was only about ten minutes, it's gonna take a LONG time to transcribe the whole thing. So when I get a long stretch of free time, I'll be sure to post it on here along with some backstage pics and maybe the short video I took of them playing their new track Sadr City Blues. I might even post the recording of the interview if I can figure out how....any tips? In fact, that might be a hell of a lot easier instead of transcribing.

also, just hit 100 views after being up for less than a month
thanks everybody!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great site, Peter! I want to hear more about what the band was like to interview.

    --Beth Earnest (my screen name is my middle name)

    ReplyDelete