Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apology

Right, so it's been a few weeks since I've updated this. It's not that I'd forgotten. There was just a lot going in my life, and I was just too busy to write out interviews. Sure, I could have whipped them out pretty quickly, but they would have been crap. You typically only get one shot at interviewing Big Names, so I wanted some decent questions to ask after researching the bands a bit first.

As for what's been going on lately, last week was a nice, relaxing vacation in Naples, Florida. "But why didn't you write the interviews then?" Cause I like relaxing! Now go away! No, wait, come back. I like weekly viewers.

The other thing that will probably be taking up a big part of my time will be an upcoming webcomic I'm working on with an artist buddy of mine. As of now, it's very work-in-progress, and you probably won't see anything from that for a few weeks. I will say this, though: it's called Attempted Understanding, and it's about a loser who finds a genetically-created dragon. Hilarity ensues.

Finally, be sure to look at the above post as well for my interview with Matt Pond of matt pond PA. Honestly, this one has to be up there as one of my favorite interviews so far. Mr. Pond probably had the smartest answers since Dr. Demento (see: Dr. Demento Interview).

No comments:

Post a Comment