Friday, December 4, 2009

Aloha AND matt pond PA new releases!


Well, as cliche as it may sound, I can't come up with a better way of saying it:
Next year is going to be an excellent year for music.

First of all, my favorite band ever (Aloha) is going to be releasing a new album in March of 2010. This will be their latest release since their acoustic EP Light Works, which came out way back in 2007.

Now today, I just found out matt pond PA will be releasing a new album called The Dark Leaves in February. They will also be releasing a series of EPs to promote it called Threeep (playing off of their previous release the Freeep). There will be THREE EPs in the series, each with a single from the album plus two unreleased songs, making for a total of THREE songs each.

I am happy.

Be sure to check out my interview with Cale Parks of Aloha here and my interview with Matt Pond here.

No comments:

Post a Comment